7 questions to ask yourself when setting goals...
1. What inspired me to even pick up a guitar in the first place?
2. Do I ever want to perform in front of an audience or just play for my own enjoyment?
3. What genres of music do I enjoy?
4. Is playing fast important to me?
5. Do I want to write my own music?
6. How much time am I able to invest in practicing?
7. Do I want to become a professional musician?
If you are a beginner, it can be extremely difficult to answer some of these or to even know where to begin setting goals for yourself. In this case, it is always a good idea to seek the advice of a qualified and professional teacher to put you on the right path and outline your goals as a guitar player. Get expert guitar lesson advice for free in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Click here to fill out the Free Trial Contact Form and sit down with a trained professional to outline a personalized guitar lesson strategy.